Monday, December 27, 2010

I'll Play My Best for Him Treat Box Card

Hi, folks!

Hope this finds you well and having had a blessed Christmas! Ready for a terrific new year? I know I am!

Wanted to share a treat card box that I gave our praise team members (made 10 of them!) on Christmas Eve. They are so committed to God and to leading our congregation in wonderful musical worship, but they don't hear often enough just how blessed we are to have their amazing talent.

Each card has a base of Bazzill chocolate brown cs. Various sheets of SU's Deck the Halls dp were used for the front and the tags. The baby Jesus image is from Sugar Creek Hollow and was printed in sepia. The "I'll Play..." sentiment was stamped in Versamark and embossed in detail gold ep.

The front image is a digi from Arty Pants digital stamps. The holly was colored with Copics and the image was distressed with Tea Stain and Walnut Stain distress inks. The window opening was cut out with a Spellbinders Fancy Tag and backed with acetate to hold the candy in!

There are a few different versions of the tutorial for this treat box card on SCS, but I was blessed to receive the dimensions I used on these from Chanda Stehlik of www.onecraftymommy.com. Thanks so much, Chanda! The instructions worked perfectly!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed week!

Kris

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done and so nice of you to think of them! I'm sure they appreciated your thoughtfulness :)

    ReplyDelete